It only takes approximately 40 kilometers of driving from Dubrovnik to get to the border of Montenegro. This small and charming country is one of the most frequently chosem places for one day trips. During our tour of Montenegro we will drive down the main coastal road through numerous small fishing villages. One of the major attractions in this country is the spectacular Kotor Bay – a region protected by UNESCO because of its cultural and natural value. During this tour you will see not only the city of Kotor, the origins of which date back to the 3rd century B.C., but also Budva – one of the most ancient cities in the entire Mediterranean region wiith countless historical monuments and gorgeous beaches.
While driving along the picturesque route, there will be plenty of stopping points, where you will have a short break for taking photos. We hope they will capture the feeling of this day before it’s done.
- Pick up from oneof the selected hotels in the city of Dubrovnik (while booking the trip you can choose the hotel to be picked up from)
- Riding through the Konavle valley, which extends from Cavtat to the border of Montenegro in the south and borders with Bosnia and Herzegovina in the north
- Arriving to Kotor and sightseeing
- Free time
- Arriving to Budva and sightseeing
- Free time
- Driving back to Dubrovnik
- Drop off
Duration: 11 hours
The price includes:
- tour guide
- city taxes
- you will need a valid passport or EU-ID to take part in this trip