Join our unforgettable tour and discover Dubrovnik! During this tour, you will have plenty of amazing opportunities to take photos and a local guide to show you around the City Walls and explore the city. Don’t waste your time and make some memories!
After arriving at the cable car station you will ride a cable car to the top of the Srd hill and admire a picturesque view.
From here, you will have a marvellous hill of the entire city and its surroundings, You’ll have a chance to admire the beauty of the ancient rooftops of Dubrovnik. Once you come back to the main station, you’ll begin the sightseeing of the Old Town of Dubrovnik with your guide.
While taking part in this tour, you’ll be able to explore one of the largest open-air museum towns left in the world. You’ll discover countless places, such as palaces, towers, monasteries and houses while admiring the old stone streets and the market place.
The people from the apast were able to construct a city out of stone that was harmonious and eye-pleasing. The philosophy that relied on quality ans simplicity became ingrained in the souls of people living in Dubrovnik.
In the past, Dubrovnik has experienced some severe fires and earthquakes in the past. But it is always reborn, just like a Phoenix, and has maintained its status as one of the most marvellous cultural cities in the world!
- Meeting your guide at 9:00 at Pile Square
- Departure from Pile Square on foot to the cable car station, which is located not far from the Old Town
- Riding up in the cable car with a guide
- Riding back down into the Old Town of Dubrovnik
- A guided waalking tour of the Old Town in Dubrovnik
- Sightseeing of the City Walls at your own time
Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes
Meeting point: 1 Brsajle ul., 20000 Opcina Dubrovnik Dubrovnik, Croatia
- service of an English speaking guide
- City Walls entrance fee
- a round-trip in a cable car
We provide a ticket to the City Walls, which you can use at your own preferences